miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

My father's dead


A memorable event in my life was my father’s death. While surrounded an immense tragedy, I cannot forget that I started to live and how my life has changed since that time.

In December 1998, it was just before leaving on vacation day. My father traveled to Punta Arenas to rediscover one of his sons from his first marriage that I saw not long ago. It was because I wanted to have a nice souvenir at a significant date for him on Christmas Eve. I was 14 years old.

In Puerto Natales met with old friends who invited him to eat. Suffered a cardio-respiratory arrest because it did not do the diet demanded you and died suddenly.

My brother and his partner found out at the same time. Decided to go to the hospital where friends led to my dad. Took the road and left in car. On Board was a friend of my father and my brother couple's mom. The journey to hospital collides. My brother is invalid and his partner in a coma. Her mother dies and the friend of my father also.
Here in Santiago, my mother suffered from intense depression was pressured by the economic problems and I had to start work very young.

1 comentario: