jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Hornopiren

I went there in the summer of the past year in a bus with my friends of the school. We were sitting down. I was in the lead, because I taked a photograph of landscape. The highway goes from Santiago to Chiloe and this place we boarded a ferry for to cross the island.
When we arrived in Hornopiren we were overjoyed. We had their arms around each other. This place it is one of the most amazing places I have seen in all my life. This small town is very quiet and in your streets I saw common people. The will of the people is impressive and peaceful. The travel turned out just as we planned but the stay not.
The first day we has to looked for all around the town lodgings and leased a campsite next to river. Then we walked for two hours all the weeks for to arrive at the mountains. All the days we walked to the river but to the mountains we meet to explore the place in a huge dimension.
All them we cooked singing and swim playing to ball.
I’d like this town because is very wonderful the landscape, your countless times green and yours giants trees. Really is an interesting place for meet with family or friends.

2 comentarios:

  1. is a wonderful place for going to visit with yours friends of the school.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi. I don't know that place, but in the picture it seems very beautiful

    ResponderEliminar