sábado, 22 de mayo de 2010

Piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is my computer with internet because I can see, listen and read all the information that I want. As well I can write in english with help of the BBC, for example, and learn more of all the contents.

To this it used it frequently means, at least once to the day a pair of hours, because with him I can do my works and amuse to me at the same time. I use for several years and Internet consegui because a cousin gave a connection me.

I was able it to the computer to arm with different pieces, from the PC that is quite old, to the screen that is modern. In addition I have an audio amplifier; this he is excellent an average one to extend the sound and to understand better the words, the melodies, the harmonies and the global set of the information.

The theories and the observation are the main work in these two first years of the education race, therefore it is necessary to understand and to be conscientious of the importance of the thought constructed in the base of the new forms to communicate and to connect the ideas.

I like much that the computer has Internet because the things that I can do are not limited a single thing, on the contrary, the Internet multifunctionality allows to know what relation has the things to each other.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Francisca

    Very good piece...
    My computer is so useful... is complicate think the things without my computer.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes! the computer but only with INTERNET! is the best piece of technology with my cellphone jaja...because all us use so much the hotmail, messenger, gmail, youtube, google, etc! it's very useful... your picture is very technologyc jajaja!

    regards for you


    Vanne

    ResponderEliminar