jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

Blogging in the english class

Really, I enjoy writing in the blog because it is very interesting to study English with this method. I’ feel that my articulating by better. And this is a good strategic for to implement, but I need to know what we really mean by learning better.
I think that method improves my expression but there exist one difficult: I can´t see the mistakes. I believe the most important change is reinterpreting my view about growth. To grow intellectually is good, but to grow in time very narrow produces stress.
In this country I need to educate children’s to take care of the English, but there is little information about if it to teach in this university. This point is very controversial.
In my opinion, probably, there exist many possibilities of work with the English. For example, combine more both languages. Besides, it’s necessary to create a real awareness about of learning of the English.
The advantages are the forms: improvise, write about topic to be of interest, use the technology and her power of persuasion, etc. The disadvantages of blogging in the English class are: not to know the reasons grammatical, not much experience speaking English in class, jamming in the radio, etc.
I’ feel it is a must articulating changes in our perceptions about of the learning the English. The English is a language very simple and complex simultaneously.
So, this space is very funny to. Read the blogs of the other persons is very nice, as well I see creative photos and interesting histories.
Finally, I think that blogger is a good instrument, but not serve ignore than speak more, because this serve for practice and have knowledge, anymore. Speak in English is very complex. We need to make more dialectic in class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario