miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Bolivia: a lovely country


I would like to go back to Bolivia because it is an excellent place to travel. This country is very nice for meeting people of ethnic groups. As well, I would like to go back to Bolivia because it is incredible the nature and territory.
I want to go to Bolivia because it is a border of Chile and is necessary to know about of related cultures. For me is very important to know other cultures because I want to work in Intercultural Education.
I would you like to do their activities with natives and people who were going to greet the reconciliation between this country and Latin America. In addition Bolivia it transmits much peace and desire to me to return there.
I would you like to study, work and live there because I feel a great admiration by the value that in Bolivia exists towards the culture and the nature. Work to in a schools, study to history and dance, finally I would you like there for a long time because is a country friendly and lovely.
When I went to Potosi a lot people invited me to live there and they offer me a scholarship to study at Bolivia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario