jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

The end of semester

I was given a blog and I believe this is great. I will be speaking that blog of Fran, really I don’t know, but I think that we have something in common. Your blog is called “Ingles III. Fran”. In this blog there are eleven posts. This blog has good features, because is realist and deep.
My favourite post is: Lalo and Nestor: My best’s friends. This post is very interesting for me, because I’ remember whit this image the nights of summer in Curacaví. The house of my friends has an oven of mud. We stayed all the night singing and dancing. As well, we talked about of life; sometimes we remained silent.
This is my favourite post because I remember that in other post can’t write about of my best friend “human”. Usually, when I go to university can’t go to visit. I feel nostalgic, but in the next year: “Here I come!”
I’ think that the aspect of English they should focus on more is your humanist character. I suggest that in class we can improve more things. For example, write a rehearsal and more experiencies. We could write about a lot of topics of diferent areas.
Finally, I believe this blog is very nice. It’s excellent. It’s one of the best blogs that I have seen. Why I like this blog? Because these history and good interpretation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario