jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

The eye of the Inca


To this I took it photo next to a friend. We travel to Bolivia in October of the 2007. We went to an encounter of the Latin American cultures in Cochabamba. When they invited to us to Potosi, we raised the mountain and we bathed in this lake: The eye of the Inca. I like much this photo because memory that we lost ourselves when to return. Nonmemory if it or I took. In any case, memory that the water is very warm and in means of the lake were eddies that made very dangerous swim.

We take so many photos that did not know which to choose. Photos of the encounter with dancers of Brazil, Mexico, Cuba, etc. With natives and people who were going to greet the reconciliation between this country and Latin America. I chose it not to be seizure well, but because it brings the best memories to me of the trip as far as the connection with the nature.

This is my favorite photograph because it as much cost to me to arrive there and to leave there, that I do not know to explain how I found that lake and the return way. In addition it transmits much peace and desire to me to return there.

Also it is not compared to Hornopiren. I do not believe that they are distant and very different climate places, nevertheless, could either only choose one between both.

In addition it is a very significant photography for me because I feel a great admiration by the value that in Bolivia exists towards the culture and the nature.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario