jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Creativity is God?



In this blog I will speak about of Ken Robinson. He seems to be very clever. I think so that he’s raving on about his Knowledge. In the beginning he took about of Creativity and God. I think he jokes a lot. He talks about the mistakes and the confusion. That is where its charm lies. In education the secret is not to stop work, because creativity is rewarded at this company: the education; but I feel that hardly ever be heard the attitude of the childhood when the jokes no are funny.
As for god: “the sooner we begin, the sooner we’ll finish”. The mistakes not represent creativity, but reflections about face up to with the persons and the situations. The creativity to serve for put nearer the mistake towards a best attitude.
I Believe that Robinson can put near the learning of English whit a lot mood, without ignore the basics questions for a real fluency of thought and language. With this exercise I feel that my learning there’s been slight improvement in his condition.
Bring on the learning revolution is very strange for this conditions that Chile. Here the system in general is careless. Because the people not say that feel and not speak about that they make of the society.
With this I mean that the talent is overvalued. The art is underestimated generally and it thinks that something that is not necessary to develop, as well as of this takes hold people to establish the talent as departure point to create.

1 comentario: