lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

my best friend is a street guide dog

I don’t have a best friend because I do not only have one. Could to be that my better friend is my dog. Your name is Lucho.We live in a street with few houses. We know ourselves since it has been getting to live there for four years. What we have common is its energy and my joy when seeing it to run when I under the bus.
To both we like to eat and to play. It enchants to us to play with other dogs, especially with morocho and blancucho. When I arrive in the nights appear the three dogs to the way and after to jump body they run to the hill losing itself in the dark. Clearly us it makes different the fact that we did not express ourselves of the same form. Lucho it barks and it makes howls, is an animal; I speak to him and I issue orders to him, I am a person. Furthermore, we do not eat the same. It eats special food for animal. I like vegetables and the fruits.
We took well because I feel that it takes care of to me and never has tried to bite to me, is very affectionate with me and it always has an affection sign towards my. In the summer we go to the river and we bathed. In one it puts of water and I in the brook. We have never fought.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario