miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Cerro Chena


In Santiago there are many fun places. But there are wonderful places like that Cerro Chena, to mean runa simi: puma en estado de celo. I’ recommend this place because is amazing your nature and sight. When I went in there I loved at first sight. In this mountain you can imagine that you see a cougar. You can take the bus in the street Tarapacá, in the center of Santiago. The price is economic.

It is hill located between the municipalities of San Bernardo and Calera de Tango. Part of a large rocky cord and is located to the west of the commune of San Bernardo.

Chena Hill will be Recreational Park. The Natural Park Cerro Chena to benefit inhabitants of South and 13 communes of the capital with sports, picnicking, areas of meditation and terraces. Also, a center of environmental education, where they will teach on animal and plant species of the sector is installed. The initiative will incorporate the educational concept outdoor and allow encourage behaviours and habits of concern for the environment.

Well, this place is recommended for its beauty and closeness, apart from being one of the places in that struggle for the preservation of nature and aware of it usage.



2 comentarios:

  1. I've never been to the museum Artequin.
    The memory museum is beautiful, very emotional. You need several hours to travel as far as possible all afternoon.

    I see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know the chena hill, and I was in this place sometimes, because I live in San Bernardo, then this hill is near to my house...
    Once, I crash very strong in this hill, because I fell of my bike... it was very funny...

    it's a good place... I like Chena Hill!

    Bye
    I see you in the next class!

    ResponderEliminar