lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

A Disturber Band

In this moment, the best musical group for me is "King Crimson". In fact, it is a musical group that I listen always. But I cannot define why, really it is a difficult defining for me. This music produce me surprise and the letters an inexplicable sense.
When I hear Rey Carmesí its sound does not leave me indifferent. In my memory lodges sensitivity and mystery. I feel peace and confidence in which, although the words are important, the caresses and the truths are essential. Besides the beautiful letters that I have found, melodies of the instrumental atmospheres is amazing.

Is not very habitual to find this kind of music in the chilean radio. I have little music of this group in my house. One of the reasons is that the Internet in my house is quite slow.

King Crimson is born in England in 1969. Their members at first are: the guitarist Robert Fripp and in the battery Michael Giles. The name King Crimson was idea of Peter Sinfield like a synonymous one of Belcebú: prince of the demons. According to Fripp, Belcebú is an anglicism of the Arab phrase B' il Sabab, which means "ambitious man”.
This kind of music is progressive rock and this group is the best for me.

5 comentarios:

  1. I don´t know this band and his style, but I love the music and I consider a "melomana". Now I search in youtube and I think it´s very relaxing, that is good.
    See you , regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajjaja fran I'm very afraid about the meaning of the name that is "prince of the demons" :s
    aajjajajaj

    well, I can say a lot of things because I don't know this band and I don't like this style of music...but is interesting that you like some music that is not very common for all the people....

    good weekend! kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the name of band is very disturber! My boyfriend say me that they are really good! Show me some songs!

    enjoy !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Fran! really I didn´t listened this music. But I think that you could learn English with this band.
    See you Fran.
    kisses...
    pame =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. mmmm...I don´t know much of this group,I only know this band is very relaxing!!
    see you

    ResponderEliminar