sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

The first term of 2010

The first semester of this year has been interesting in the contents, since I have learned many things of my interest. But the study of psycholinguistic was frustrating for me. I am worried about this. The contents that I could value more were: infantile imaginary and critical pedagogy.
I went to swimming to the swimming pool of the university that is located near the Mapocho Station. But to enfer east winter to me. Therefore, I could not continue with this sport. Well, other activities in my free time were a Chilean infantile poetry seminary, in center Cultural of Spain, Saturdays by the mornings. In order to generate something of money work in the afternoons all the Fridays and Saturdays, in the theater of the Symphony Orchestra of the Univesidad de Chile in Plaza Italia.
The challenges that I will have to face in this change of semester will be contained new and new practices. Also I will live with my sister and no longer I will have to make the passages that every day did between Curacaví and Ñuñoa by the mornings and afternoons.
I lived with my mother in Curacaví. I think I will surprise that it much, since I will be far from her for a long period. I have two brothers and two brothers. All have their homes. Osvaldo lives in Isla de Maipo, he works in a truck. Rodrigo lives in Punta Arenas, and works in a bank. My sisters that live in Puente Alto, work from very young. Claudia is extroverted and not much Ximena. Now alive with Ximena in a department. Today, the distances are not a problem for me. I feel well because I have all the necessary one to live relatively calm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario